Coaches Corner – Ask a Question!
You’ve got a question about creating a TGIM work-life? Bring it on! Chances are many others have similar questions on their mind too. We’ll do our best to answer questions in “Coaches Corner” periodical posts and may invite others to help out too (e.g. other coaches or professionals in other fields). We’ll also invite the the TGIM Work-Life community to offer comments as well.
There are two ways to send your question:
- Email me directly at Eileen@BigCheese-Coaching.com with the following in the subject line: “TGIM Work Life Coaches Corner Question“
- Or send a comment directly on this page. And no worries if you are shy – you don’t have to disclose your full or real name if you choose not to.
Come on – don’t be shy! This is a great opportunity to explore some of your questions related to:
- Creating meaningful work – and life
- Professional and personal development
- Areas you feel ‘stuck’ in and want to get ‘unstuck’
- Leadership (your own or others)
- Corporate culture
- Managing talent (your own or within your organization)
- Career management
- Relationship matters
I look forward to hearing from you!